ABSTRACT SUBMISSION CLOSED
Although we invite contributions on all aspects of archaeological science, we are particularly interested to focus on the following key themes:
- Scientific Methods in Archaeological Site Interpretation,
- Impacts of Archaeological Science on Cultural Heritage Resource Management,
- Trace Element Analysis and Material Sourcing,
- Origins and Spread of Agriculture,
- Health and Disease in Past Populations,
- Isotopes and Human Subsistence Strategies,
- Imaging Techniques Applied to Archaeology,
- Portable Techniques in Archaeological Science,
- Environmental Archaeology and Geoscience.
Abstracts are no longer being accetped and those that have submitted abstracts will be informed via email in late January. For any specific enquiries please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.